Friday, July 20, 2012

My first post...surprisingly short, so don't be afraid to click on the link!

Clearly the only thing I am going to do consistently this summer is fight (and lose) with my children, so I decided that repeating the posts from the year may be my best bet. I hope you find one or two that you haven't read yet and I hope you like them! I'll "see" you in September (maybe before then if I ever get the chance...or the brain power...) I did start a post about the storm, but eleven pages (and days) later, it doesn't even make any sense! I decided I won't subject you to such posts all summer--YOU ARE WELCOME! Happy reading...
http://anothertiredmommy.blogspot.com/2011/10/and-so-it-begins.html

2 comments:

  1. Will enjoy the re-posts and have a great rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE feedback--especially the POSITIVE kind...