Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I MUST be the new Blogger Idol!


Okay, so there are so many things to cover as it has been SOOOOO LOONNNGGG since I've seen you all! I know there was the poem about my elation at the fact that my children will all be in school, but most of what I published this spring/summer (which was really not a whole lot) was a repeat of my last year in blogs. Hopefully some of you newbies got a few laughs at my earlier work. Or at me. I don't care why you laugh, I'm just happy if you're laughing!

So I spent a ridiculous amount of time catching up on blogs and facebook today and right before I was about to close the computer (yes...I have been known to actually close the computer. I have even shut it down occasionally. Let's not talk about sad things now), I saw a post about BloggerIdol. That's right--Blogger Idol. Imagine my giddiness when I saw this. It's like it was speaking to me!

Five hours later, I am excited to say that I "auditioned" for Blogger Idol, but I am going to need your help. I know--this is where I lose some of you (like my HUSBAND)--right when I say I am going to "need help," but I know you can do this for me. Go to the official BloggerIdol site and let them know that I deserve to be in the top twelve. Not only will this help me to promote my blog and get feedback on my writing, I will also be eligible to win actual prizes! It would almost be like I am getting paid to write and THAT is so very exciting to me! Don't even get me started on the amazing bloggers behind BloggerIdol or the talented judges (really not sucking up, but probably wouldn't hurt for me to start...)--check them out and follow their pages--you won't be sorry! ( http://writersarethenewrockstars.blogspot.com/p/judges.html)

Wish me luck--after a spring/summer off, I may need it!

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bloggeridol
Follow the blog: http://writersarethenewrockstars.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE feedback--especially the POSITIVE kind...