Monday, January 9, 2012

Don't leave me blogless

I am so annoyed right now. Really, I am. FIRST of all, my computer (you remember--the crabby one who decided to shut down on me over the holidays and then DESERTED me (leaving me blogless--THAT sounds like a great idea for a song, doesn't it?! "...leaving me BLOG-GLESS, BLOG-GLESS..." Of course, my judgment  could be clouded by the fact that I have spent the last few weeks listening to a five and six-year-old duet of "...leaving me lOOOOOnly--OOOOOnly...'cuz you don't know a THIIIIING A-bout MEEUH...you don't know a THIIIIIING A-bout me..."which is SO MUCH BETTER than the alternative                             " (somethingsomethingsomething) BEER! (Somethingsomethingsomething SOMETHING. Something something yeah yeah), boys trytotouchmy junk, junk..." Clearly I need to heed the ratings of the music my children are rocking out to these days. I'm not sure that there is anything more disturbing than watching my sweet little beauties shaking their hips while talking about their "junk..." (Thanks Kesha) and having enough beer. Just working on this year's MOTY award...

Anyway, my computer "left me blogless..." it has a nice rhythm, no?) and facebookless and words with friendsless all last week and NOW it is being crabby AGAIN. The last few days it prevented me from commenting on other blogs (which I like to do to show my support to all of the great bloggers out there--I want to introduce them all to each other--like my facebookfriend party I mentioned in my earlier blogs. I think everyone would get along so well!  Except there may be a REASON we hide behind the computer...right...the COMPUTER. So today it won't even let me comment on MY OWN blog. GRRRR. I had about ELEVEN different stories I was going to tell today, but I am hung up on my rage (yes, I was going to say "...against the machine...," but I know how DORKY I would have to be to say that. And to say dorky.) toward the computer. NOW my battery is at 7% and I am without a plug! I'm not really WITHOUT a plug, it is just UPstairs and I am DOWNstairs and I just got back from the gym and I am listening to Addison read Red Hat, Blue Hat for the fifteenth time and I am SO okay with it as long as I don't have to move. I think this is a sign that I need to clean Saturday's dishes or dig through last week's laundry. Or take a nap...if the COMPUTER can take a nap, shouldn't I be allowed to?! Maybe we will BOTH wake up less crabby...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hun :)
    I have an award for you on my blog..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, nap? What's a nap? I'm unfamiliar with that term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I tried to comment yesterday, but again--my computer hates me. Mommalicious Mom, thank you for the award! I am happy that you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy yours! Lucy, I think I like to talk about naps in hopes that TALKING about them will make me feel like I'v actually HAD one. You know--like talking about chocolate makes my body think I've actually EATEN it and therefore takes on five extra pounds...Stay tuned for YOUR award...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Computers are evil, aren't they? Wait, I shouldn't have said that because now mine will be mad at me and do stupid stuff to spite me. Crap!

    Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO right! Mine has been "getting back at me" all week!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE feedback--especially the POSITIVE kind...