Friday, October 14, 2011

I'M SORRY!

I was exploring on here, clicking links and buttons, and evidently I sent out email links to this site. Not one. Not three. EIGHT. Eight emails from me at one time. The problem is, I don't know WHO got the emails, so I cannot contact them (by email?!) to apologize. Hopefully after being bombarded, those who got the emails will see my apology.  My brother just called to inform me of the situation and I am MORTIFIED! Please forgive me...all the whining about the blog was really supposed to be funny--it wasn't supposed to crash your computer. i REALLY need to work on my material.

3 comments:

  1. it's all good, it's part of the learning curve. but that doesn't mean that we won't tease you about it over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teasing I don't mind. Hating me or boycotting me would make me sad...! Thanks for the sweet comment--it'ss nice when someone makes you feel better after you do something stupid--even IF they want to tease you about it afterward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm--I didn't get anything. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE feedback--especially the POSITIVE kind...