Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yesterday's (incomplete) post: Day two. Gym:0 Me: 2. How come the fact that I am winning doesn't make me feel ANY better?! Hopefully by next year at this time I will be laughing at what a wimp I was and sharing stories of how I kicked [the] Gym's a@!, but right now I'm not feeling it. So who is REALLY winning here? Stupid Gym... On a brighter note, I showered this morning. Yes, I realize that it is counterproductive to shower BEFORE going to the gym, but I've been lost in that trap for a while now and people are suffering because of it. Yesterday morning I didn't shower because I was going to the gym. I planned on showering after, but instead I did things with my daughter (like...sleep!) who SHOULD HAVE been at school (but she makes an AWESOME snuggli and a terrific excuse to take a nap)! By the time I thought I had a chance to do it, everyone was home and it got away from me. I thought about showering before bed, but it was late and I figured, "I'm just going to the gym in the morning, so why bother?!" which leads me to the cycle...it's neverending. THIS is why I took a shower this morning. It's getting pretty disgusting around here. I used to take at LEAST one, maybe even TWO showers a day. Now that seems like SUCH a waste of time to me considering, A. I get interrupted forty-seven times and 2. I am sweaty and dirty again in a matter of seconds. You would think that this would inspire me even MORE to shower, but you would be wrong. Add to that the fact that no matter WHAT I do with myself these days, showered or not, it just. Ain't. Happenin'. I guess my new..."thing" should be to go to the gym AND to shower. Hmmm. In shape AND smelling good? my husband might get the wrong idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE feedback--especially the POSITIVE kind...