Friday, February 24, 2012

PLEASE validate me...I'm needy!

I've been thinking (I know--no good can come of THAT...)--it would be nice to know more about my posts. You know--like which posts are funnier than others (TOASTER) or just as funny or maybe not funny at all. I haven't gotten a lot of participation when I do these...participation things on here (Meme Monday), but I'm willing to take that risk.

Half the time Almost ALL of the time, I just sit down and start typing with no idea of what I want to write. I type like a lunatic for twenty to thirty minutes, hit publish and hold my breath waiting for my daily affirmation in the form of a comment or a "like" on facebook. OR I wait for someone to tell me that it is all gibberish and I should consider therapy over blogging (or at least along WITH blogging). I know--you can tell that I do all of that since most of what I write is nonsensical rambling, but would you scroll down my ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE other posts to see A. If you like ANY of them and 2. Which ones you like the most? I know it's presumptuous to say, "Which oneS you like the most," but I want to get some real feedback here. You can TRY to like more than one, right? Surely you could like five or six out of one hundred and THIRTY-NINE...right?  Helloooooo...? Cricket...cricket...OH--you must be READING and THAT is why you aren't answering! You had me worried for a second...

6 comments:

  1. I think you're funny. of course i've lived many of these stories, so the first hand knowledge may make it funnier. it definitely makes it sadder and more disturbing. and yes, you should very much consider therapy over blogging. you should also consider throwing out the toaster oven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny!!! Funny!!! You do not need validating!! you are validated everytime you write...love ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so THAT was SO validating--thank you! I mentioned you on my next post...
      http://anothertiredmommy.blogspot.com/2012/02/your-side-my-side-and-truth.html
      ...and SO appreciate the love!

      Delete
  3. I can't rate your posts because I laugh at every single one. Funny. All of them! You are by far one if my favorite blogs to read. Now as a words with friends competitor...I'd appreciate it if you'd stop beating me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! You make me laugh AND give me too much credit--two things I LOVE in my friends! I wrote about you AND WWF in my next post...
      http://anothertiredmommy.blogspot.com/2012/02/your-side-my-side-and-truth.html
      ...though I'm afraid that by giving me so much credit you are in for a disappointment...
      As for WWF--I haven't checked it for DAYS...people are going to think I quit! I can't have THAT...

      Delete

I LOVE feedback--especially the POSITIVE kind...